Vitafoods Europe is the event where the global nutraceutical supply chain gathers to create products that deliver optimal health, attracting 21,000+ senior decision-makers from 115+ countries. The show covers the four key industry areas; Ingredients & Raw Materials, Branded Finished Products, Contract Manufacturing & Private Label and Services & Equipment.
For over 20 years, Vitafoods Europe has been connecting visitors with global suppliers to help grow their business. Speak with over 1,100 exhibitors and source 1,000’s of innovative products from ingredients, raw materials, dietary supplements, functional food & beverages and quality services & equipment providers.
Register for FREE and find out more at www.vitafoods.eu.com
The Natural Health Trade Summit
October 2018, The Principal Hotel, Manchester
Organised by the publisher of Health Food Business magazine, the Natural Health Trade Summit is a
one-day exhibition, networking and learning event exclusively for the independent health food trade.
Organised in association with the National Association of Health Stores, this free event brings
retailers together in an atmosphere dedicated to the business of better and more successful retailing.
Following the success of the 2017 event, the summit returns for 2018 with an even bigger and better exhibition area and educational programme.
Food Matters Live 20 – 22 November 2018
Food Matters Live is the UK’s only cross-sector event bringing together the food and drink industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government and those working in nutrition, to enable collaboration and innovation to support a sustainable food landscape for the future.
Food Matters Live provides a platform for thought-provoking, cross-sector debate and encourages cross-sector collaboration and includes:
- 800 leading organisations forming a carefully curated exhibition
- 400 speakers participating in the conference and seminar programme
- 100 free to attend conference and seminar sessions
- Enter into the inaugral Food Matters Live Awards
- Special events including Match, Meet the Buyer, the Food Matters Live Awards ceremony and the Free From Eating Out Awards.
- A series of special events presenting visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities
- Thousands of visitors from a range of professions and disciplines, including food science and manufacturing, R&D, food marketing and brand management, retailing, nutrition and public health
Register for FREE and find out more at www.foodmatterslive.com